keskiviikkona, elokuuta 20, 2008

on reproducing...

God blessed them:
"Prosper! Reproduce! Fill Earth! Take charge!
Be responsible for fish in the sea and birds in the air,
for every living thing that moves on the face of Earth."


I don't think that God ever lays off a promise He's said.
I say this, I could be wrong...

Awhile ago i was talking with my friend
about children and if she ever wanted any and
how complicated it is to raise them right.
As a conclusion she said that
as the world is so evil place
and as no matter what you do you can get it wrong,
she in longer sure if she will any want kids.

I didn't know what to say,
but agreed that raising children doesn't seem to
be the easiest task on earth.

Few days later,
i came back to this thought.

I have two wonderful sisters and one awesome brother
and many of my closest friends are like siblings to me.
I have always thought that we are not that many and
that i'd love to have even more sisters and brothers.
I am so thankful that my parents had me and my sisters and brother.
I think that it is a blessing.

If the world is evil place,
God has often used my brothers and sisters to
fight against evil.
To bring comfort, strenght, healing, beauty, intimacy,
hope, encouragement, hugs and kisses
from Him to the broken world and fallen, wounded hearts.

So,
One day,
I do want to have children,
I hope God will bless me with children,
biological and spiritual.
I hope I can raise my children
to be freedom fighters,
teach them, by love of God,
to be gentle but fierce.
To change the world for better,
to bring heaven on earth.

Ei kommentteja: