
I am really really scared, almost terrified,
but also at the same time super excited,
hungry for more and sure that things
will come out all fine, from the other end
of this next phase of adventure where I am at.
This morning I wrote down a prayer...
And if you resonate to this or
have any clue or hear from Lord
where this could come true,
just let me know...
"Jeesus, mä haluisin mennä paikkaan, jossa voisin ottaa valokuvia, harjoitella piirtämistä, ja tehdä koneella kuvia ja ehkä kirjoittaa, ja tanssia, asua paikassa mitä vois kutsua kodiksi, olla ihmisten kanssa ja jutella ja tehdä juttuja yhdessä, syödä terveellisesti, hedelmiä, salaattia, vihanneksia ja lihaa, tehdä jotain työtä joka olis innostavaa ja älyllisesti haastavaa, mukavien ihmisten kanssa, liikkua ja pelata, ja olla auringonpaisteessa ja ehkä uida, rakentaa ihmissuhteita ja tavoittaa ihmisiä ja rakentaa siltoja maailmaan, rakkaudella ja ilolla ja rukouksella ja viisaudella . Herra johda mua, Aamen."
"Jesus, i would like to live in a place where I could practise arts, photography, learn to draw and paint, dance and create illustrations, to live in a house that I could call home, to live with people called family, to talk and do things together,
eat healthy, fruit, veggies, salad and meat, work in something that would be both intellectually challenging and emotionally exciting,with nice people, to exercise and play games, to be in sunshine and swim, to build relationships and reach people
with love and wisdom and courage and prayer. Lord lead me on. Amen."
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti