autumn fashion and especially mens knitwear. As I sometimes do get
enthusiastic and rather passionate and unforgivable opinionated
about mens fashion I thought I'd give this one a bit more thought.
You don’t have to be a hipster thin to wear cardigans or knitwear.
Just layer it over non-bulky shirts like thin button ups,
a bit of check check or a t-shirt. If men just knew how
much they can change their image quite easily,
I'm not saying it's at all about looks,
but a little bit of effort to show off your personality
and it can open up a whole new world.
And knitted things do kind of say 'I'm huggable but cool' :D
Here are my seven favourites for the season. All we need now is
a fireplace or candles, mulled wine or hot chocolate and some funky music
and winter can come anytime it likes.
![]() |
| Becks showing the way of wearing a granpa gardigan, and looking good. |
![]() |
| This would be better in just one color, but you get the idea. |
![]() |
| This is definitely one of my favorites. You just want to give this man a hug. |
![]() |
| Random but rather cool way to wear knitwear. |
![]() |
| Casual with style. |
![]() |
| Old fashioned gentleman look. Very hot. |
![]() |
| Can I knit you a scarf to go with that Ed? |







3 kommenttia:
mmm, cardigans. i think that's what i miss most from my lost suitcase somewhere in the US.
Love the post, although it did make me want to buy more cardigans, which i probs shouldn't.
I was literally looking at men's knitwear yesterday evening thinking to myself 'seriously? cardigans?', bemoaning the state of men's fashion - I can only remember older men in my family wearing them. I had no idea that a cardigan or wooly jumper could be considered huggable, much less hot.
Clearly I am mistaken, and find myself reconsidering my position...
John, I'm sad with you about the loss of all those awesome cardigans that now travel somewhere in america. Almost wanted to post that brilliant picture of you wearing my big white one (well, actually salla's) remember :D in memory of good gardigan times. You should get to know a female person that knows how to knit! Another, brilliant thing that you should try: Vilja and their community girls know this awesome flea market/charity shop thing, where they go on weekends, they seem to have loads of quality hipster stuff there and cheap, I reckon you could find lush things from there!
Ben, sometimes it's not what you wear, it's how you wear it! And with cardigans you can go as wring as right I admit, but there are some great ones around... Reconsider, and be surprised! Quality knitwear is brilliant, especially in this country where houses tend to be rather cool!
Lähetä kommentti