keskiviikkona, marraskuuta 03, 2010

[..If God is a DJ Life is a dance floor..]


one of the list

"...waves of laughter washing over me, surf in the joy, lift me up/
shaking, stirring, sandpaper the pain of professional dead ends/
grieving on the tombstone of confidence long lost/
but your honesty, your knowing of my heart so sobering/
and strong/ feels like love..."


I had a nice 5 day break when a good friend of mine was visiting,
but it also caused some major delay in a lot of things I'd
promised and some other things I really wanted to do.
Now I've worked the whole afternoon to catch up, and only got
to cross of 2 things out of 12 on my list. Whoa. I'm avoiding
to feel too overwhelmed and trying to grab hard on my surd
board to stay on top of the wave. It is a bit insane though,
and especially as I really wanted to do some of the things which
are now either have escaped my reach or I'm way too late for.
And how did things get so busy that there is no time 
to sort out my own life? Need to learn to say no to things,
seriously get better disciplined and find a better space
for working, getting out from the house helps a lot too.

Thank God for God who exists though, and helps me stay sane.

 And it's only 2 weeks for my birthday and I have no time or energy to think of a party, which makes me bit sad if I'd have time for sadness, It's my first Birthday in the United Kingdom.


Ei kommentteja: