On thursday this week, I have been in this country for three months.
It's a milestone probably worth celebrating but there are so many other things
going on in the community that I might just raise a toast on breakfast table
with cup of tea and choose to bless this place even when things
don't always easily seem to show the way forward.
I'm trying to quiet my mind that's almost desperately looking for solutions
and still my soul that feels weary and find what it is that my heart
really seeks for. I really need to hear you God now.
During last week and half I lost two jobs, one existing one and one potential.
I also lost some of my other financial support. So many of my plans
changed that I lost count. All that left me feel bit shaky and unsure.
At the same time many blessings came on my way in form of my friends
coming to pick up the pieces, for lifting me up in prayers,
by helping me financially and by encouraging me to stay when
my instincts told me to flee. I was blessed by being able to open a bank account
(and it was as easy as dancing, and the bank clerk boy was so emphatic
and kind and encouraging that I think he probably was an angel or some sort ;)
I was blessed by preparing a sabbath meal and remembering, celebrating and
dedicating with friends. I was blessed by a beautiful gift from a dear friend.
I was blessed by a friend that gave me a bicycle so I can get around (and
cycling is my favourite way of exercising, which he didn't know!).
Today I am seeking God to hear his voice, to let Him strengthen my identity in Him,
to hear from Him what does He want me to be in this place for,
where is He leading me and how can I get there...
Join me in prayer friend.
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti