torstaina, toukokuuta 13, 2010

"It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."

When the invisible story of One King,
a band of brothers, the lost boys, 
children of the revolution 
and a warrior princess unfolds it sounds 
like mud and looks like cake 
and there is nothing fake.


This is the soundtrack of my life these days, 
fairly unique remix of a song of the saints, 
hum and drum of cloud of witnesses.


"...in the silence of the night 
it was solitude 
that spoke to my skin 
and it was all monochrome before the glorious dawn..."


Nothing heals one better than good company, 
it is closeness that gives energy and restores.
Sometimes catch myself searching for a lost thought 
that slipped away 
when i got distracted by a flutter of butterfly effect


It kills my ego that you just tolerate if even so, if even so.
But hey it's okay and I better let you go.


Because if i'm betting against you i'd rather loose.


(And I think I'm in love, always and forever.)


__________________________________________
Grazie mille e buona notte! In my head this song sounded rather like The Mouldy Peaches.

Ei kommentteja: