The newest coffee break toy I found, the Typealyzer, that analyses your blog's personality. Yes, If you have a blog and I follow it, I have analysed yours :D Different people have different styles on writing and different blogs communicate different things, I love the variety. Keep those stories, thoughts, reflections, teachings, journals flowing baby yeah! Try it yourself at http://www.typealyzer.com/
This is my blog's personality, would you agree with the analysis?
INFP - The Idealists

The meaning-seeking and unconventional type. They are especially attuned to making sure their beliefs and actions are congruent. They often develop a passion for the arts or unusual forms of self-expression.
They enjoy work that are aligned to their deeply felt values and tend to strongly dislike the more practical and mundane forms of tasks. They can enjoy working alone for long periods of time and are happiest when they can immerse themselves in personally meaningful projects.
They enjoy work that are aligned to their deeply felt values and tend to strongly dislike the more practical and mundane forms of tasks. They can enjoy working alone for long periods of time and are happiest when they can immerse themselves in personally meaningful projects.
2 kommenttia:
Where do I get a link? Sounds like a fun thing to try.
Heh true, link would be convenient! :) (And now added) http://www.typealyzer.com/
I had quite fun analysing blogs and wondered how much it actually tells about people's preferred ways to communicate.
Lähetä kommentti