The question itself holds an answer or statement, because there is
only one me to begin with, no one or nothing else could be quite me.
We all are a unique combination of experiences, talents, gifts,
skills, looks, characteristics, strengths and weaknesses.
What is then this combination that makes me, well, me, what
are these ingredients and how would they be described.
It is actually harder to write a recipe of self that you first think,
as many words could describe thousand others too.
But what are the very small things, that I think that make
me stand out from the crowd, or someone to remember me,
or how would someone describe me
to someone who hasn't ever met me.
Friends would say that I'm creative, loving, radical, beautiful,
glamorous, strong, servant hearted and full of light. Ability
to hold on to these and shine these attributes within any
circumstances would be something to be pursued.
I'd hope that the intensity with what I carry these things would be unique.
To burn bright, to live deep and to encounter life with expectation
of adventure and discovery would be me.
I've lived in many places
(at least 24 houses, at least 7 families, visited 30+countries)
and met many people, and it leaves a mark on you.
I hope that mark on me
would be positive, a unique ability to communicate
and to listen and to see.
Ability to adjust and make life anywhere.
I am a storyteller. Give me a piece of paper and a pen, or ask me a question
and let me release my imagination. Hopefully I would be able to
harness that ability more into innovation, to make things out of things.
A pool of creativity and strategy.
A bucketful of pursuit to develop self, others and things.
A song of worship and intimacy.
Pinch of exotic spices on Finnish cheekbones.
Endless love for philosophy, understanding,
theology, images and stories.
Spoonful of laughter, dance,
daydreams and a whole stack of lists for things to do.
Add light and colour.
Draw deep shadows and brilliant highlights.
Talk to me.
Let gently rise and shine. Enjoy when hot.
And somewhere there, is a unique recipe of me.
only one me to begin with, no one or nothing else could be quite me.
We all are a unique combination of experiences, talents, gifts,
skills, looks, characteristics, strengths and weaknesses.
What is then this combination that makes me, well, me, what
are these ingredients and how would they be described.
It is actually harder to write a recipe of self that you first think,
as many words could describe thousand others too.
But what are the very small things, that I think that make
me stand out from the crowd, or someone to remember me,
or how would someone describe me
to someone who hasn't ever met me.
Friends would say that I'm creative, loving, radical, beautiful,
glamorous, strong, servant hearted and full of light. Ability
to hold on to these and shine these attributes within any
circumstances would be something to be pursued.
I'd hope that the intensity with what I carry these things would be unique.
To burn bright, to live deep and to encounter life with expectation
of adventure and discovery would be me.
I've lived in many places
(at least 24 houses, at least 7 families, visited 30+countries)
and met many people, and it leaves a mark on you.
I hope that mark on me
would be positive, a unique ability to communicate
and to listen and to see.
Ability to adjust and make life anywhere.
I am a storyteller. Give me a piece of paper and a pen, or ask me a question
and let me release my imagination. Hopefully I would be able to
harness that ability more into innovation, to make things out of things.
A pool of creativity and strategy.
A bucketful of pursuit to develop self, others and things.
A song of worship and intimacy.
Pinch of exotic spices on Finnish cheekbones.
Endless love for philosophy, understanding,
theology, images and stories.
Spoonful of laughter, dance,
daydreams and a whole stack of lists for things to do.
Add light and colour.
Draw deep shadows and brilliant highlights.
Talk to me.
Let gently rise and shine. Enjoy when hot.
And somewhere there, is a unique recipe of me.

2 kommenttia:
ihana sinä!
ps. onks noi piirustuspöydällä tehtyjä? waaaaauuuuu.
Kiits rakkaus!
Ei oo viel nää piirrustuspöydällä tehtyjä,
mut eiköhän koht saada niitäkin näkyviin!
:)
Kivaa kun oot käyny kommentoimassa ja lukemassa!
Lähetä kommentti