violent to pursue
wild to tame
gentle to keep
fire to hold
me
those waves washed you to shore
I thought I'd recognised you
but it wasn't until I heard your voice
I knew
I knew
you had been there all the time
in the dreams in the sunshine in the mist in the laughter
in everything that mattered and
in the wind
afterwards they must've found the path of our footsteps
in the sand
we'd ran away
to the mountain
swam through the stream
to a adventure that waited
not looking back.
wild to tame
gentle to keep
fire to hold
me
those waves washed you to shore
I thought I'd recognised you
but it wasn't until I heard your voice
I knew
I knew
you had been there all the time
in the dreams in the sunshine in the mist in the laughter
in everything that mattered and
in the wind
afterwards they must've found the path of our footsteps
in the sand
we'd ran away
to the mountain
swam through the stream
to a adventure that waited
not looking back.
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti