"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control." - This is what I would call beauty.
I've been tremendously blessed with some amazing friends that I call my brothers. Most of them are like what I think David's army must have been.
Awesome, reckless, strategic, beautiful, fearless, gentle, loving and caring.
Dangerous but kind. They have often rescued me from many kinds of troubles and lifted me up when I've been down low. They inspire me to become more beautiful, to learn to love them unconditionally, to support them to be godly warrior men and to serve them and others.
Time spent with them inspires
me to be more feminine,
their presence and kind words liberates me to be
more me, their taking care of me let's me to be a princess
and just to be and smile.
Often it is the little things they say that encourage and bless my soul,
and make me feel much more beautiful and then shine it out.
Like here is one quote: "Love how Gods creation and your creativity blends together.
Awesome to see the result of this afternoon :) You look good bE!" How inspiring!
I've been tremendously blessed with some amazing friends that I call my brothers. Most of them are like what I think David's army must have been.
Awesome, reckless, strategic, beautiful, fearless, gentle, loving and caring.
Dangerous but kind. They have often rescued me from many kinds of troubles and lifted me up when I've been down low. They inspire me to become more beautiful, to learn to love them unconditionally, to support them to be godly warrior men and to serve them and others.
Time spent with them inspires
me to be more feminine,
their presence and kind words liberates me to be
more me, their taking care of me let's me to be a princess
and just to be and smile.
Often it is the little things they say that encourage and bless my soul,
and make me feel much more beautiful and then shine it out.
Like here is one quote: "Love how Gods creation and your creativity blends together.
Awesome to see the result of this afternoon :) You look good bE!" How inspiring!
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti