Day 4 on Project 31 was to Post a pic of you in your favorite outfit.
I didn't have a decent photo of my current favorite outfit, so I posted
instead a collection of photos that explain a little of my style and
show quite few of my current favorite items of clothing.
You will find the photos here (or click the title under the top banner)
I'd like to think that my style is quite simple but versatile, friends give
sometimes me a feedback of looking glamorous which is funny because
I think I'm mostly practical. But may it be a marriage of glamour and practical.
I love clothes that have unique details, have feminine edge but are comfortable
and compliment my mood and feeling and personality.
As a good Finn I've got a selection of scarfs. Many of my outfit photos
seem to have borrowed items. I am clothed by my family and community.
Best accessories also seem to be beautiful friends :D
My favorite outfit would also exactly be that, a collection of items
that work together and form an outfit that reflects my mood, myself,
show my character, don't show too much, and fit to the occasion.
Somehow I love these lines from the vision poem by Pete Greig:
"...They are incredibly cool, dangerously attractive, on the inside
On the outside they hardly care
They wear costumes to communicate, and to celebrate
But never to hide..."
I didn't have a decent photo of my current favorite outfit, so I posted
instead a collection of photos that explain a little of my style and
show quite few of my current favorite items of clothing.
You will find the photos here (or click the title under the top banner)
I'd like to think that my style is quite simple but versatile, friends give
sometimes me a feedback of looking glamorous which is funny because
I think I'm mostly practical. But may it be a marriage of glamour and practical.
I love clothes that have unique details, have feminine edge but are comfortable
and compliment my mood and feeling and personality.
As a good Finn I've got a selection of scarfs. Many of my outfit photos
seem to have borrowed items. I am clothed by my family and community.
Best accessories also seem to be beautiful friends :D
My favorite outfit would also exactly be that, a collection of items
that work together and form an outfit that reflects my mood, myself,
show my character, don't show too much, and fit to the occasion.
Somehow I love these lines from the vision poem by Pete Greig:
"...They are incredibly cool, dangerously attractive, on the inside
On the outside they hardly care
They wear costumes to communicate, and to celebrate
But never to hide..."
Only thing here is that sometimes I do dress to hide. It's a solemn defence mechanism.
Forgive me. Just wait and watch and see.
Few random thoughts that flowed from my mind today:
born a royalty without a land to rule/
nomad flying with the wind rooted in you/
discoveries of true garden of delight/
depth of never-ending/
between scars there was a lot of soft skin/
between the lines a lot of silence/
knowing and still being there/
love supreme
Few random thoughts that flowed from my mind today:
born a royalty without a land to rule/
nomad flying with the wind rooted in you/
discoveries of true garden of delight/
depth of never-ending/
between scars there was a lot of soft skin/
between the lines a lot of silence/
knowing and still being there/
love supreme
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti